How to Contribute a Paper
Member Non-member
- Login
- 「Submit a paper」
- Select a department
- Input a paper title
   (in Korean and English)
- Input the date of presentation
- Input the place of presentation
- Register the paper in the form of an
- Sign on the regulations on research ethics
- Deposit an examination fee to the executive
- Become a member
- Pay a membership fee and annual dues
- Ask the executive office for permission
- Login after permission is completed by
   the executive office
- The same as below
   (in case of a member)